Spadester.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spadester | spadester scam | online spades | spadester.com | spades | real money spades |

Go down

spadester | spadester scam | online spades | spadester.com | spades | real money spades | Empty spadester | spadester scam | online spades | spadester.com | spades | real money spades |

Post  Admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:31 am

Hello,

Just a warning that we have to repeat again and again, Please stay way clear of Spadester.com DO NOT even download the software!!!

1. They do NOT pay if you win
2. They will use your details for comercial reasons
3. They will try to hack your Email
4. The will clear your credit cards

1- When you win you will never see your money! If in doubt just google spadester or spadester scam and you will find posts dating back years from victems

2. They sell your Email + Profile to anyone willing to pay

3. When u revolt they will use the password u use for the spadester account and use this to try and get into your email and other!! Yes they have done this with me personal, i was dumb enough to use the same password for the spadester account and my email and when i started to make noise about my winnings that never got paid they actualy used my info to hack my yahoo Email and send out dozens of Emails in my name!!!
They also hacked my blog and twitter account via my yahoo Email!!!

4. when u google spadester u will find hundreds of posts made by victems! Once they get hold of your credit card details they will empty it using fake gaming companies to get their hands on your cash!

Realy people do yourself a big favor and just never go near this scam and please warn your friends, its time we deal with this bunch once and forever, Support the cause and lets get spadester.con offline

Admin
Admin

http://spadester.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum